Vogue Germany September 2007 : Angela Lindvall by Alexi Lubomirski

wow that editorial is soo wonderful!!! and soo much better than the cover!

you're welcome:flower:

Blauzone
Ph: Markus Jans
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
Hair: Perine Rougemont
Make-Up: Steven Canavan

scanned by me

Diesseits von Eden
Ph: Richard Bush
Fashion Editor: Jillian Dawison
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Devra Kinery

scanned by me

i love Angela's ed, awsome
i think if she had appeared earlier she would have been a supermod

^^ She technically is a supermodel. Later generation though, among Liya and Carolyn.

Helligirl; Great scans so far .. Thank you so much. Could you please also scan Ultra-Chic by Satoshi Saikusa? :smile:

Ultra-Chic
Ph: Satoshi Saikusa
Fashion Editor; Claudia Englmann
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Make-Up: Stephanie Kunz

scanned by me

Hot Stuff
Ph: Jenny Gage & Tom Betterton
Fashion Editor: Claudia Englmann
Hair. Dennis Devoy
Make-Up: Jeannia Robinette

scanned by me

Hot Stuff indeed :blush:
Another great issue of German Vogue - it keeps getting better and better

thanks for all the scans, hellgirl :flower:

I quite like Leah's ed, especially the one in the white jacket when she stands on the rock. ^_^

As a high fashion supermodel, Angela's career outclasses a lot of other girls for the length of time she's spent right at the top and the breadth of stuff that she's done - I remember her on the cover of i-D in 1996, and she's still making it onto September covers in 2007. She's been an Elle girl, she's got only-girl US Vogue covers, right through to her work for VS and Pirelli. And she's never been afraid to do edgy shoots either, for the more offbeat mags. What a girl!

As a high fashion supermodel, Angela's career outclasses a lot of other girls for the length of time she's spent right at the top and the breadth of stuff that she's done - I remember her on the cover of i-D in 1996, and she's still making it onto September covers in 2007. She's been an Elle girl, she's got only-girl US Vogue covers, right through to her work for VS and Pirelli. And she's never been afraid to do edgy shoots either, for the more offbeat mags. What a girl!

Well said! :flower:

To sum it up, Angela rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->