Vogue Germany January 2011 : Maryna Linchuk by Greg Kadel

hope it's kadel it will explain why i love it so much

What a beautifully realised cover. Everything, literally everything is perfect IMO.:heart: Love that toned down showgirl look.

Fantastic cover to start the year. Maryna looks even more gorgeous than usual, the colors are great and that Chanel dress is pure MAGIC

LOVE it. maryna kills it, her features are so precise.

The cover itself its not speacial but Maryna looks great. Not bad to start new year with two vogue covers:woot:

At least this is better than the Vogue Turkey disaster with Maryna. The freshness of the shot is incredibly fitting for January.

Interesting cover, I like how strong her legs look, great movement as well. However I think she had a better cover for Vogue Turkey!

Winter Spiele
Ph: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt

scanned by me

^ Wow that's a great editorial! Not what I expected from Kadel judging by much of his work lately.

I am BLOWN AWAY by Maryna's editorial! I have to invoke Tyra and state that she is modeling from head-to-toe; she has stepped up her game considerably and is starting to live up to the nuGisele buzz from a couple of years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i agree as well, she's been giving us fantastic printwork as of late. also glad to not see Sal lurking behind her in this
edit, i got so tired of all her here'smeandmyboyfriend editorials before even if they were admittedly cute. anyhow i also
love this vivid effect of Kadel's motion blurs, makes the shots more present.

LOVE the ed!! Very different direction for Kadel.

Kadel is such a lame photographer. I'll never "get" his work. :rolleyes: The editorial is so typical, so uncreative.

^ i seriously do not get how some members can so easily dismiss the work of an entire creative team that took days and
even weeks to conceptualize and execute. comments like these are the main reason why tFS is disdained by people who
do work in fashion :rolleyes: so what would be creative for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->