Sportstunden
Ph: Ben Hassett
M: Tati Cotliar
Fashion Editors: Claudia Englmann

Weltenreisen
Ph: Sebastian Kim
M: Jacquelyn Jablonski
Fashion Editor: Katie Mossmann

I think those are the models in the editorials.

Gosh,I love this issue right away. I must have it! :heart:
Finally a good model cast. Keke,Tati,Jacquelyn ... al models I love! And the eds seem to be very interesting.

I also adore the cover. It is so fresh! You barely see anything like this on Vogue so it's special. And... don't you think the background colors look a bit like the german flag? :lol: It's not in the right order but maybe it's an allusion to the Football World Cup? :wink:

That's so original, fresh and summery! I so like it, great Vogue Germany
And the best thing is to see cameron on the cover i'm totally happy to see her :smile: stunning!

I wish she was a bit more recognizable on the cover, but I love it anyways. Her editorial looks interesting so far.

Oh dear, it's getting better and better! Thanks for the previews, helligirl ^_^

I like the whole summery vibe of the cover. And it's good to see Cameron on a cover. I like her b&w pic.

Gorgeous colors! :o I'm so glad to see Cameron, not to mention Kadel. All the eds look great especially Katrin's.

Good to see Cameron back on a cover, and it's certainly bright enough.

This was a nice summer cover. The wet hair s a nice touch....very similar to the W cover but I prefer this one.

Beach Beauty

Beach Beauty
Photography: Greg Kadel
Model: Cameron Russell
Styled Brian Molloy

awake-smile.blogspot.com/

^ :o :cry: That is one gorgeous editorial. Cameron + Kadel = one great pairing.

Wow! She looks gorgeous, love the colours too! :crush:

cover looks great... beautiful colours, nice font... really surprised by Vogue Germany

Cameron's edit is splendid! Fantastic colors, intense poses, compelling stares... wow :heart:

Wow, I haven't been in love with a vogue Germany cover since ever. The combo of the lighting, the bow bikini top, the Alexander Wang sunnies, and that seductive yet summery expression in Cameron's face nails it all together. This exudes summer 100% and looks absolutely gorgeous.

Traumfrau
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
M: Katrin Thormann
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

amazing,just beyond the beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->