Vogue Germany July 2013 : Linda Evangelista & Choupette by Karl Lagerfeld

Karl's love with this cat is kinda creepy tbh...

Doh! It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that it referenced after Anna Magnani. Back to school!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cover, i like everything, but Linda looks so bored.

I respect to the cat, is cute, but it tries to be Grummpy.

La Linda is wearing fur. Oh great, PETA is going to have a field day with this one...

Inspired by Magnani and her love for cats I guess...

Enough with the cat already, but loving the unkept look on Linda!!

Wow I have to honestly say Vogue Germany is really having a great year of covers so far.

The cover is okay, but did you guys have to credit A CAT in the thread title? Apart from my unconditional love for animals, the cat is not a person so I believe there is no need to write its name here (or on the cover itself either, but I guess Vogue was kinda forced to do it?)... :wacko:

O a CAT cover :heart: bravo !! adorable

A total pleasure to see Linda Evangelista (as always) and I do love the idea of Choupette covering Vogue. But Linda doesn't look like herself here. In fact I'd go as far as to say this is the worst she's looked in a long long time. There's something about her face which makes her look.. puffy. Maybe that's down to Linda's personal choices but it's very off-putting here (or could be Photoshop).

I want to love this, everything is there to make it an iconic cover.. but nothing is working for me.

i can't wait to see the editorial. honestly, that really is the most gorgeous cat ever. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->