Cover+Story HQ:

Dolce Vita
Photographer: Camilla Åkrans
Model: Kati Nescher
Styling: Nicola Knels
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-Up: Ignacio Alonso

zinio

my first thought was: Uh, VG reprints US Bazaar??

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial:

Signs Of The Time
Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Model: Mirte Maas and Magdalena Langrova
Styling: Katie Mossman
Hair: Rutger
Make-Up: Maud Laceppe
Nails: Michina Koide

zinio

Editorial:

Charakterdarsteller
Photographer: C. Knoepfel & St. Indlekofer
Model: Nadja Bender
Styling: Nicola Knels
Hair: Peter Gray
Make-Up: Benjamin Puckey
Nails: Ana-Maria

zinio

This is beautiful! The styling is amazing as is Kati's hair and makeup. Of course, Kati looks stunning! My favorite VG cover of the year.

Ah, Nicola Knels is the stylist behind the cover and thus, duh, it becomes no surprise why it's their best cover of all time.

The Nadja Bender editorial, holy smokes that's amazing as well. The styling is divine !! and they really broke Nadja out of her comfort zone, she usually has the same listless expression on her face, but she's really emoting here.

Editorial:

Die Kunst Der Verführung
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Model: Kendra Spears
Styling: Claudia Englmann
Hair: James Rowe
Make-Up: Stephanie Kunz
Nails: Hiro

zinio

D. Dolce & St. Gabbana Interview:

Wurzelwerk
Interview: Ingeborg Harms
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura

zinio

Damn, I can't even hate on Sgura like I love to do [not a fan], another great editorial, Kendra looks amazing. What a fantastic issue, I will definitely be tracking this down! Thanks Mat Cyruss :heart:

Love the idea used at Signs Of The Time :heart:

BTW Ladurée...

megosb - photobucket

I absolutely love the shot itself. I think they should have used a different colour for the masthead. But aside from that, it's amazing.

The cover and main ed is classic Camilla but I can't help being appealed to it. The other contents lack though in my opinion, they look kind of bland, the type of eds you'd flip through in a magazine to get to the good stuff.

Gorgeous striking cover, she looks better than Ive ever seen her:heart: and I love the edit as much gorgeous styling and setting. And happy to see Kendra looking beautiful as always:flower:

I am all over this issue, Mat Cyruss thanks a million for all the content posted. :heart:

Whoa, what a terrific issue this seems to be. The cover is stellar and Kendra's editorial is fabulous. I'm bias towards Giampaolo Sgura's aesthetic, I'm so into each shot. It's a softer approach to his usual direction, so I admire the change. Nadja's is wonderful also. I might just have to get this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->