Vogue Germany July/August 2022 : Naomi Campbell by Dan Martensen

Miss Campbell looked much better in person yesterday at the Louis Vuitton & AMI shows in Paris

What a dull cover, and the "hollowgraphic" effect just makes it less collectable.
Naomi seems to be in the phase of her career, where she's willing to be photographed by anyone,
as long as she's guaranteed a cover.

Unfortunately this doesnt really work. That curtain would have worked for an independent magazine

Dull styling, dull photography. Editorial looks like it's entirely made out of bts shots and the cover doesn't do it for me. I don't like the pose, or the hair, or the dress. A complete miss, sadly! Her last Vogue Germany cover by Daniel Jackson was so much better.

The cover photo looks like an outtake from her November 2020 Vogue USA cover shoot.
Not bad, but I've seen better this year.

Not iconic.

Naomi is absolutely an icon. Yes, the word is extremely overused these days, but with her it does legitimately apply.

This cover and 95% of her recent work is only tarnishing her legacy of work, though.

Naomi is an icon; her work lately doesn't live up to that moniker.
There is none of the energy and vibrancy here as in any of her work during her heyday.
That is one seriously dull cover.

Naomi is absolutely an icon. Yes, the word is extremely overused these days, but with her it does legitimately apply.

This cover and 95% of her recent work is only tarnishing her legacy of work, though.

I was referring to the cover itself, not Naomi.

Reactions: KoV
She looks like she just woke up from a nap on that cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->