Vogue Germany March 2024 : Claudia Schiffer by Luigi & Iango

This feels like old Vogue Germany. But can’t say I really like it. I don’t like her pose and how her head is tilted. And the facial expression could’ve been stronger.

I wish she had the same hair and expression from her Versace ad. I highly doubt this was the only shot that was cover worthy.

Vogue Germany and the greatest icon it has ever given ( with karl )

Quite like it a lot and I'm no fan of Claudia (and most models of her era) at all. But I like the oh-so-german aesthetics there, with that light twist of kitsch. Almost loving it haha

I really like the cover and the editorial so far :smile:

Not her best cover, but this is the Vogue Germany we know and love! It's good to see it back, even if it is only for a moment. Luigi & Iango don't miss, I'm sure the editorial will be stunning as ever.

Why Claudia is doing solos? At leats she returned and looks so beautiful. The supermodel series snubbed her because she wasn't in George Michael's video and then the Peter Lindbergh cover shoot. It should be a second season with other supers, including her.

I don't remember Claudia ever being part of a group aside from the generalised supermodel status, I don't know why everyone tries to insert her into it. She didn't belong in that documentary. It feels more natural seeing her pose with a cat than it would've been to see her on that group Vogue cover.

They tagged her in the Big six ( Cindy ,Linda, Christy,Kate and Claudia)

I wish they would bring Nadja back, because for me she was always the BEST of the 90s, even better than Linda!

About, Claudia... This photo doesn't do her any favors, on the contrary, I felt sorry for the cat.

the tilted head bothers me slightly and I’m sure Luigi and Iango had better options on their camera roll… but I love to see Claudia on the cover.

Hair looks far too messy, and almost ruins the entire lukewarm homage for me. And the photoshopping around the neck and area (that expression is not natural) is distracting. But I'm happy for her. Phuel won't be, but who cares :lol:

Claudia is and will always be pure class. It's unconscionable how Apple had the gall to not include her in that documentary because she deserved to be there.

They tagged her in the Big six ( Cindy ,Linda, Christy,Kate and Claudia)
Is this a new concept: "the big six"? I've never put Kate in the same category as the rest. Even Claudia is tenuous, at best.

¿Es este un nuevo concepto: "los seis grandes"? Nunca he puesto a Kate en la misma categoría que el resto. Incluso Claudia es frágil, en el mejor de los ci
I pass labels, are limiting .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->