Vogue Germany May 2009 : Arlenis Sosa Peña by Alexi Lubomirski

^I'm a subscriber so I it could be in shops tomorrow if the stores where you buy it have it already because the ones around me are always late.

But it arrived folded in a weird orange L'Oreal thing with Linda Evangelista's face on it. I guess it will look the same in shops.

I'm quite thrilled by the idea of Arlenis meeting Vogue Germany's aesthetic, thanks for the review :heart: Laragh McCann ? Very interesting too :shifty:

Wow, finally a big cover for her :clap:. And the eds sound better than normal, especially Meghan's one. I mus get this issue, hope it's out in the next 2 days or so in Austria.

Thanks Marcel :flower:

I like the cover and issue seems interesting, thanks for the review Marcel.

like it its not ur typical Arlenis shot. Theres justice for her not making US vogues cover for models of the moment!

about time she got a cover esp VOGUE hopefully the US cover will not be too long away

Vogue Germany covers always are one of my favorite Vogue's covers. This one is not an exeption.

HQ scan of the cover

ph: Alexi Lubomirski
st: Christiane Arp
scan: achAT

contents, editor's letter (on muses), people

achAT-scans

Ana Claudia Michels - Lustspiele
fotos: Dusan Reljin

4 of 12 pages scanned by achAT

Thank you for the scans achAT!

Ana's ed doesn't seem bad (so far)... and Arlenis looks fierce in the preview shot of her ed. Very excited to see the rest of the eds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->