Vogue Greece April 2019 : Bella Hadid by Txema Yeste

I just checked the subscription options and the price tag is hefty 280 euros for 10 issues (one year) to the Europe :blink: Definitely won’t be getting mine, I hope I’ll be able to buy only this issue from somewhere.
Seriously? Are they kidding me?!!! Who in their right mind would subscribe for such a ridiculous price, what a joke!

Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase this issue? I’m in the UK.

CondeNast store?

I did contact them about getting one but they don’t know when they’ll be available, I’m still waiting for them to get Vogue Hong Kong! Thankyou though.

I’ve absolutely come to peace with the new generation of instamodels and don’t even have a problem with it anymore, but I don’t like the Mary Katrantzou cover at all. That dress is spectacular and deserves a much cleaner surrounding to let it shine. Mary is the most famous Greek designer right now and she should have had the opportunity to shine here; Bella should have merely been a beautiful canvas for that.

The water cover - if it’s an official cover at all - is gorgeous. I also don’t mind the statue close up one although I agree with everyone that’s very much in line with what other European Vogues are doing.

God, why not just run two covers and call it a day? The third one wasn't necessary. And she looks extra fake there.
Must say the Cyrillic looks original, it's the English text that looks contrived and played out.

God, why not just run two covers and call it a day? The third one wasn't necessary. And she looks extra fake there.
Must say the Cyrillic looks original, it's the English text that looks contrived and played out.
Third?

I did contact them about getting one but they don’t know when they’ll be available, I’m still waiting for them to get Vogue Hong Kong! Thankyou though.

You're welcome. Or maybe try contacting directly them. throw e-mail.

Where is 3 rd covers?

Absolutely gorgeous! Conceptual, but glamorous all the same. Bravo, great debut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->