Vogue Greece April 2019 : Bella Hadid by Txema Yeste

She did it better than her sister's Vogue Hong Kong trash.

Anyone know if they will have this edition available in digital form?

Anyone know if they will have this edition available in digital form?

It seems the subscription offer is only for print editions, but the media release clearly states that digital issues will be available. I just hope they won't be like Vogue Portugal, which as far as I know, not only don't run digital editions, but it's nearly impossible to actually buy a single copy.

^ Thanks, didn't read the press release so I had no idea, hopefully it's available. I also can't find Vogue Korea in digital, which sucks, i mean come on, its 2019!!

A decent debut cover. Hopefully it stays as beautiful as this.

I really like this and I’m so happy for Txema

No time for this at all. I can't claim that this is unoriginal, but there's something so lazy and uneventful about putting this girl (again!!) next to some busts and calling it a day. I can feel the congratulatory pat on the back from the team :huh:. This is as forced as every other dire thing being put to print these days, sigh.

The cover image itself is nice. Just don't get the point of having so many 'New Vogue' that don't have their own identity. At first, the minimalist cover trend is visually pleasing, now almost every magazine is going for the same style and it's hella annoying actually.

fff7bf2396f56e975033d855c5a9565f
c50a9ba77c36b2cf95290a64a98f39bd
c845942476ceb5bb463ea639315554c6

Vogue Australia

I really like the cover. I wish I could get the first issue. They use ancient Greek heritage and I hope they do it more in other issues. I am also Aegean and the ancient Greek heritage is beautiful to promote in their editorials.

Fabulous, fabulous relaunch cover! Not overly literal but a nice nod to Greek heritage with the antiquities. Bella's profile looks remarkable and has photographed beautifully protruding out alongside those statues.

The cover feature looks just as beautiful, love the muted colours, the lighting, those gowns and Yeste's photography. Very impressed with this!

LOVE IT, even Bella having this plastic "beauty", PERFECT. Txema is an amazing photographer!

What a great issue and editorials. Every single Bella cover is amazing and the ed with Maria Vitoria gives it a truly international look.

Happy to see a mix of international and local photographers. Curious to see if they'll use Mara Desypris or Kostas Avgoulis, or they're deemed too close to the old Vogue Hellas?

I'll try to see if Conde Nast Worldwide News receives this. Curious and excited to see the layout and written content in person! Vogue Hellas was my first fashion magazine purchase.

Vogue Jewellery

photo : Vassilis Karidis
styting : Nicholas Georgiou
Casting Director : Alexandra Sandberg
Model : Jennae Quinseberry

lundlund

A lot of overposing in Bella's edit, it didn't need that much. But I like the styling and it makes me miss Sophia Kokosalaki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->