Vogue Greece June 2024 : Sun Mizrahi by Phil Poynter

Love the vibe on both of them, didn't love the retouch on the second one...
The first one is really fun!

Both of the covers are truly beautiful. Not in love with the model but the results are eye-catching.

The first one is very beautiful!

Second is a total fail

Stunning! Love the colours and her mood. The second is beautiful but feels too contrasted.

I’m into the sort of opposition both covers have to each other. But by the looks of their strangely edited faces, the Mediterranean touch is much too heavy.

Vogue Greece June 2024

Phil Poynter - Photographer
Nicholas Georgiou - Creative Director
Nicholas Georgiou - Fashion Director
Stelios Chondros - Hair Stylist
Athina Karakitsou - Makeup Artist

6zdjtzMy_o.jpg
ZnVfNFve_o.jpg

Y2cuTgsF_o.jpg
DbYZcKwn_o.jpg
BWZotGxO_o.jpg
zAG7NhJg_o.jpg
5j5WzqtP_o.jpg
PNhBxseU_o.jpg
MAQwqhKf_o.jpg
UgLiZluE_o.jpg
ltAi7x7Y_o.jpg

HNe6b7dy_o.jpg
DdODPyG6_o.jpg

schierke.com

Two equally as gorgeous covers. Absolutely love when Vogue Greece produce these stereotypical summer covers, will always and forever adore those Edita Vilkeviciute covers from 2022. Sun Mizrahi looks gorgeous here, photographed beautifully by Phil Poynter. The setting is heavenly, colours are sublime, styling is fab... I'm a fan! :heart:

It's very Tourist Board but stories like that can be lovely - I only wish there wasn't that slight visual disconnect between how flat the model/clothing looks against the depth and detail of the backgrounds.

It makes me wonder what this looks like on paper, because it's easier to ignore that discrepancy in digital images than in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiddcarmine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->