Vogue Hommes F/W 2018.19 : Simon Nessman by Ethan James Green

Chic is Back? More like Sexy is back!
Simon is really cute. A grown man with a teenager face...

This looks like a POLAROID/DIGITAL of Simon borrowed from his Agency. This is bad.

What a waste of Simon! The cover looks undone. It feels raw, but in a bad way. I wanna see sexy for fall, not the typical coats!

They ruined the cover with that Chic is Back in the center and with that ugly color and typography.

OH WOW wait, hold the phone y´all !!! A REAL supermodel back to the cover of a fashion magazine?????? And I´m not even dreaming???? WOW this is nice !!! Simon looks amazing indeed, I´m very curious to see how the editorial will look like. The coverlines could have been placed better though and I wish they had gone with a stronger Fashion pose with a capital F though, but still it´s a descent cover of a REAL super male model.

Love the cover! I hope the cover story is good cos Ethan's work can be very basic.

would have been nicer if they had a dramatic light to flatter the suits... I’m only seeing a very random Instagram photo.

Horrible lighting. I like the model choice though.

Really beautiful portrait.
Love the simplicity of this cover.

Like the simplicity of the suit, but there's something unpolished about the cover as a whole. And I wonder whether the entire look was needed to make this statement. Don't care about the model, he looks pretty generic to me.

It's a nice and clean cover but I'm a bit annoyed by the font around his head.

I share the excitement of others here from seeing Simon fronting Vogue Hommes. A model who established himself before the Instagram craze, a favourite of members from the MH forum back in the day :heart: doesn't look like he knows what aging is! That being said, he does look very young on the cover, I actually prefer it when he's got a bit of scruff :lol:

The overall vague light-colours scheme (except for the dodge 'chic is back') strangely makes me feel mildly agitated because my eyes are struggling to figure out what to focus on after admiring Simon, I keep thinking that everything is 'nearly there but not quite'.

Trends: Notting Hill
Photographer: Marton Perlaki
Styling: Dario Laudicina

Vogue Hommes Digital Edition

The Big Heat
Photographer: Even Spencer
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri

Je est UN AUTRE
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Jacob K