Vogue Hong Kong May 2020 : Chutimon "Aokbab" Chuengcharoensukying by Tada Varich

I wonder if this is two Vogues deal or just only for Vogue HK. The team are all Vogue Thailand and Oakbab is a Thai actress and Chanel's ambassador. None the less, the 1st cover looks already much better than most of Vogue Thailand has produced.

None the less, the 1st cover looks already much better than most of Vogue Thailand has produced.

Wanted to say that as well, first cover would be stunning for Vogue Thailand. Wish it was theirs instead of Hong Kong's who I simply can't place. She's gorgeous, actually moreso on the mirror reflection. I'd tone down the jewellery though, way too much.

Wanted to say that as well, first cover would be stunning for Vogue Thailand. Wish it was theirs instead of Hong Kong's who I simply can't place. She's gorgeous, actually moreso on the mirror reflection. I'd tone down the jewellery though, way too much.

Yeah, they are really selling those Coco Crush collection :lol: I think the biggest downfall for Vogue Thailand is that their creative direction and vision isn't strong. They sometime have good models and manage to make them look bad mainly because of the creative direction isn't there or quite outdated. The team are old fashion circles and elites and they completely have lost touched on the "new Vogue" idea.

The level of cheapness is appalling!

The drop shadow in the word "NEXT" in the second cover is appalling.

Vogue Hong Kong is lost. An unworthy edition.

Looks a little clinical but I love it! Very simple yet very stunning onkly downfall is the shadow on 'NEXT UP' in the second image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->