Vogue India November 2009 : Katrina Kaif

stateofbliss

Reaction score
2we98qs.jpg

According to highheelconfidential, she's wearing Chanel couture (Fall 2009:(
1255dmo.jpg

This is her 3rd Vogue India cover - she was also on the cover of the December 2008 and February 2008 issues. Katrina's gorgeous, and I get that she has a new film to promote, but jeez - 3 covers in 2 years? That's a bit too much. I wish they would step out of the box.

hotklinks/style

Last edited by a moderator:
Average cover. But she looks nicely styled.

This is her 3rd Vogue India cover - she was also on the cover of the December 2008 and February 2008 issues. Katrina's gorgeous, and I get that she has a new film to promote, but jeez - 3 covers in 2 years? That's a bit too much. I wish they would step out of the box.

hotklinks/style

I agree, it is kind of ridiculous that she has been on the cover three times when there are so many Indian models and actresses who have yet to be on the cover and could possibly make for better covers than this.

Anyway, I think her face looks strange on this cover, they did some serious photoshop work on her nose.

i like the cover! Refreshing!

It's better than her past vogue covers and the previous covers. The light is a bit distracting. I do agree there are many more models yet to be featured on the covers.

Well it doesn't look like a TV magazine so I have to praise it.

What - another bridal issue??? :shock: I hate bridal issues. Each November now for three years. Why dont they just make a supplement instead - totally disposable for those self-respecting single girls who dont intend to marry or gush about their dream wedding gown every single free minute:rolleyes:. I dont really count bridal wear as "fashion" coz most of it is cheesy crap and OTT.

Kat's out the Bag
Actress: Katrina Kaif
Ph. by Prasad Naik
Styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania
Bridal Issue

A very chatty Katrina Kaif tells Aishwarya Subramanyam all about fam and hard-earned fortune, what it's like to be beautiful in Bollywood, and why she might be a runaway bride. Interview below;

Scource | Awake-Smile

Last edited by a moderator:

Vogue India: Nov 2009

Model: Gia Johnson
Ph. Tarun Vishwa

Scanned by Awake-Smile

Untitled-27.jpg

Vogue India: Nov 2009
Model: Ayesha Thapar
Ph. by Micaela Rossato
Styled by Petals Deas

The new wave of bridal jewellery celebrates the grandeur of our long-standing traditions and gives it a comtemporary twist. With Ayesha Thapar to showcase the most decadent pieces fit for modern-day brides.

Scanned by Awake-Smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->