Vogue India February 2008 : Katrina Kaif by Atul Kasbekar

I love the dress on the runway, but I don't quite like it on the cover.

just want to say the dress not really suitable for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover is really blah, I think it would have been better if instead of using Katrina Kaif, they used a model who with darker skin colour (maybe Ujjwala...), so the pink in the dress would have more contrast with the person wearing it, making it generally more visually interesting...that is just my take on it though.

^I have the issue here and will scan :smile:

^ Thank you!
I saw that they are selling the magazine over here now for 10 Euros. :blink: Is it worth it?

^^It's selling for 10 Euros in Hong Kong? :shock: It's just 10 USD here...

I would say only some of the issues are worth it :lol:

terrible lighting, she looks too disconnected from the background.

^ Thank you!
I saw that they are selling the magazine over here now for 10 Euros. :blink: Is it worth it?

I don't think this issue is really. There are a couple of interesting articles but the edits are mostly reprints from other editions of Vogue. The sole unique edits are one with Tasha Tilberg, the Katrina Kaif JPG edit and a beauty edit. Other issues have been better in my opinion. There are some unique ads though.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^It's selling for 10 Euros in Hong Kong? :shock: It's just 10 USD here...

I would say only some of the issues are worth it :lol:

Ah okay well so it's US$3 more... but still.. why buy Vogue India when you can buy Vogue Italia ^_^

Luxx, is the Tasha Tilberg editorial any good? :flower:

Tasha's edit is quite nice actually. Very moody with opulent colorful clothes. Tasha looks great (as per usual) and its shot by a photographer named Paul Maffi. I'll scan tonight :flower: I've got a backlog of scans coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->