Vogue Italia April 2010 : Amber Valletta by Steven Meisel

It's kind of boring but not that bad either. At least it's Amber :smile:

Is this real life!? :bounce:
So happy to see Amber on the cover and how simple it is. She looks so serenely beautiful, like she really belongs there. I love it when Vogue Italia pulls out such an unexpected cover choice.

Love her, love the simple, vintage feel of the cover. Could do without the zany hair but otherwise it's a wonderful surprise for me today.

Like Amber, she's fantastic!
I'm a bit over the hair, but well.. it's Ok!

Amber! :woot::clap: I love it. :heart: Indeed, it looks very 90s. Even if it's just a studio shoot, it still has this classical vibe going on. :smile: Nice to see her on the cover again. Though that sort of bird's nest going on with her hair is kind of irritating. :D But nevertheless, it's still a beautiful cover. :smile:

.I have not bought any issues this year ,this is going to be my first.
I haven't bought Vogue Italy in ages, can't even remember when it was the last time that I bought it. I guess this is going to be my first in a long, long time, too.

How beautiful... :rolleyes: This is awful, Amber looks ugly, and WHAT'S THAT HAIR?

Omg, Meisel, what are you doing? When was the last beautiful Vogue Italia cover? I just can't remember. How sad!

i don't get the supposed aesthetic of the greazy hair but otherwise i find the colors and amber's expression very sleek and pretty. that cover isn't pretentious and that's mostly why i like it.

Wow... Beautiful surprise
I really like it, but hate the hair.
Nice to see Amber. so much better than the models I was waiting for.
I'm happy.

i would much rather see amber than another cover with kate, gisele, claudia, natalia, etc.
she is a stunning woman and amazing model and always does great things with meisel...can't wait to see the eds inside!

I don't really like it, Amber is too old and her face is bland here and the overall cover isn't as hot as it could be coming from Italian Vogue and Meisel's work; NEXT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->