Vogue Italia April 2010 : Amber Valletta by Steven Meisel

great to see Amber on VI again but that 'do is just incredibly
hideous, she looks like she's about to sprout shrubs out of it :rofl:

I love this cover & I love the hair. Very ladylike throwaway, with a sense of humor. Guido is a genius!

For me, something feels right about the sight of Amber returning to the cover of Vogue Italia - maybe it's nostalgia, as some say, but maybe it's the calm strength of Amber's stare that lets me know that this month, the new girls can wait, because the cover belongs to a woman.

great for amber :heart:
it feels very 90's (as everyone's saying), and that's maybe one of the main reasons i like it. can't wait to see more.

perfect example of why i've never bought this magazine

For me, something feels right about the sight of Amber returning to the cover of Vogue Italia - maybe it's nostalgia, as some say, but maybe it's the calm strength of Amber's stare that lets me know that this month, the new girls can wait, because the cover belongs to a woman.
i had a similar feeling. i was quite surprised and happy to see amber instead of a much-guessed new girl (nothing against new faces - when they're good - but meisel's choices aren't always the best, unfortunately).
i love the colours.

I love Amber and her generation of models so this is exciting. But I really wonder what's lurking under that hair.

Amber looks really old. I didn't like it at first, but it's kind of growing on me.

What is happening with Vogue Italia? Their covers are always my favourite my this is the third cover is a row that I don't really like. Although the previous two covers were amazing compared to this.

Yeah, drenched and hunched over dwarf with a giant head and the face of a 60 yo. Not my idea of fun.

The saving grace is, as always with Amber, the intelligent look in her eyes.

The hair is worst than Alexander Wang FW10.

That's just massively pretty colour palette going on there. I enjoy this.

This is really bad :( I was expecting more..ugh, boring!

Wow...nice surprise to see the lovely Amber on Vogue Italia again:D Loving the muted tones.
Facially stunning, but Lord that hair.....man why would they do that?:ninja:

It's refreshing to see Amber on the cover but this has to be the worst cover in years!

Not excited to see Amber, whom I'm not too fond of, but I'm glad it's a simple studio shot for once... As many have pointed out, the hair is horrid. My eyes are drawn to it everytime I look at the cover... The text looks really amateurish...
I may buy this if the line-up is good but chances are slim so far....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->