Vogue Italia December 2005 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

Its really interesting to see which up and coming models at that time and then see which ones made their big splash and which ones dissapeared.

Its really interesting to see which up and coming models at that time and then see which ones made their big splash and which ones dissapeared.

CharlottefromCA.... since you're really good at identifying models would you mind [if you have the time] posting the last names? I know some of them are obvious... but others aren't... and some of our members may want to search their threads for more information & images.

Thank You :flower:

I have to say that I don't recognize a lot of those girls.I think Felicity was in the FW 06 Marc Jacobs show.

MMA - I can add the last names :smile:

ETA: Finished :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, after flipping through the issue again -- apparently I did scan something from this long ago:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/showpost.php?p=1334482&postcount=66

Such terrible quality there, though :lol: I'll probably rescan everything again for this thread (Unless durban you want to - I just don't know if you own both the magazine and its supplement or only the latter). Here's a review at least:

"Future Perfect"
Ph. Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Sasha Pivovarova and Snejana Onopka

"An Attitude"
Ph. Paolo Roversi
Fashion Editor: Marie Amelie Sauve
Model: Gemma Ward
I know this one has been scanned because I've seen HQs of it on Gemma websites...

"Timeless"
Ph. Tim Walker
Fashion Editor: Jacob K.
Model: Hannelore Knuts

"Pure and Chic"
Ph. Nathaniel Goldberg
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Models: Hye Park, Rila Fukushima, and Song Kyung Ah
What's interesting about this editorial is that they actually credited the models (But that doesn't happen for the rest of the issue...or ever for VI these days :lol: )

"All That Mix"
Ph. Max Vadukul
Fashion Editor: Nicoletta Santoro
Models: Michaela Hlavackova and Paul Boche

"A Charming Blend"
Ph. Corinne Day
Fashion Editor: Cathy Kasterine
Models: Querelle Jansen

Thanks for applying all the full model names to the thread Faith Akiyama..
I should have gone into the full details myself, but guess I was to pre-occupied with scanning and so I didn't include the last names etc..

And yes, i've got that vogue issue flying around here somewhere with the Sasha cover..

But didn't see the need to scan it yet, since I've seen a thread about already on tfs i believe..

guess all necessarily imagery has already been provided, if not, i might be scanning the issue myself..

But kokobombon, i've gotten some really really interesting issues to come for you..

Some magazine which I've not yet seen got posted here once..

And a very special edition of L'Officiel.. with some of my favourite editorials of all times.

HAHA Faith Akiyama ! posted almost simultaniously, hm well, i've got like 200 magazines at hand which I've not yet scanned.. :wink:

So I'd apprechiate if you could do it.

I'll rather go for my 'unknown' ones, since this might be more of a pleaser for you guys.

cheers

^Sounds good - some of the editorials were posted in smaller versions in the model threads, and you're right about there being another thread already in Magazines...I just found it and I'll merge both together :smile:

and you're right about there being another thread already in Magazines...I just found it and I'll merge both together :smile:

Faith :rofl: we were both merging at the same time :lol:

When I searched earlier... I only searched Pivovarova :innocent:
The original thread didn't even have her name :judge:

Thank you durban for giving the info that there was a thread

:flower:

^Gah, no wonder! I was wondering what happened to some of the posts :lol:

Yes, you had to search either "Italia" or "December" to find it easily :lol: The formatting of TFS' earlier threads was...lacking, to say the least :rofl:

Is the Sasha/Snejana editorial this one? :unsure:

*herfamedgoodlooks.com

^Yes, the other images are on the first page of the thread now that it's merged :lol:

Thanks...Interesting how active magazine threads are now in comparision to just 2.5 years ago! hahah :lol:

Not to mention I removed the comment kimair made in the first post about "Not sure who this cover model is..." :innocent: :lol:

How far things have come! :wink:

Can't wait to see Sasha & Snejena 's full Ed , coz i ain't got this perfect issue ....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"