Vogue Italia June 2007 : Adina Fohlin by Steven Meisel

Thanks so much for the scans mariemaud :flower:

Happy Georgia has her blonde hair again.
Is that not also her in the ed with Stickland & Bruna?

^Yes, maud did post those shots in Georgia's thread as well :lol: I guess she just forgot to put her name in this thread :flower:

I do wonder who the fourth girl is.

thanks for all of the eds! I was thinking that maybe the unknown girl is Tasha Wright at Storm Models and NYMM.

^I'm not convinced that its Tasha actually...her face looks far too round to be the fourth in that editorial...

I'm trying to ID this like everyone else, but in one image (the close up of her face) I could swear it looks like Johanna Jonsson...:unsure:?

I know. I don't actually believe that it is...just looks like her in one image is all I was saying..

Its officially killing me that I cannot ID her...

I love Olya I & Georgia's eds! I was really looking forward to Hilary's, but the hair is just so distracting... :(

steven's photography is so godly
i don't like the model, but the lighting for the cover is so perfect

^Yes, maud did post those shots in Georgia's thread as well :lol: I guess she just forgot to put her name in this thread :flower:

I do wonder who the fourth girl is.
thanks for pointing out that Georgia is missing on the list, we've also forgotten her on the blog...:blush::innocent: as we were quite tired yesterday evening:lol: I will correct it immediately...
And me too, wonder who the 4th one is, she's really lovely :heart:

^GOT IT! Julia Ryndich!!!!!

I knew that eye shape looked familiar. An hour of scouring over my model interests, only to find that IMG has already made one of the shots from that editorial her default image...:lol: It seems that their seriously lightened her hair up, which is a great move for her!

^GOT IT! Julia Ryndich!!!!!

I knew that eye shape looked familiar. An hour of scouring over my model interests, only to find that IMG has already made one of the shots from that editorial her default image...:lol: It seems that their seriously lightened her hair up, which is a great move for her!

Great sleuthing :clap:

I like the beauty ed by Munro with Georgia, the rest looks like nothing special. Thanks for scanning though.

Georgia, you're 16...put your top back on :judge:
Johanna, you're 14....don't take your top of any further than that :judge:

Can someone *please* scan the Mary-Kate Olsen editorial? :woot: :wub: :innocent:

Who wanted to see the MK Olsen article? :flower:

mary-kateandashleyfan.org via ONTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->