Vogue Italia June 2008 : Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel

linda's eds and cover reminds me of lisa fonnsgrave...

That's true, she looks a bit like Irving Penn's wife Lisa Fonssagrives, though Lisa seemed more humble...:wink: Not that it blows me away, but it's a cute 50s theme...like some of the color combinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evangelista’s editorial is truly striking; she possesses the brilliant gaze of a silent film star and wears the clothes with an admirable ease. Her demeanor in the photographs is of quotidian elegance. This is just fabulous. :heart:

HQs of Anja's editorial:

"Gleams"
Ph. Emma Summerton
Stylist Patti Wilson

d'vision via Amelia

I love Emma Summerton's work; nearly every shot in Anja's editorial would have made a fantastic cover.

HQs of Anja's editorial:

"Gleams"
Ph. Emma Summerton
Stylist Patti Wilson

d'vision via Amelia

Erin Wasson around 01 or Omahyra would do much better than this !!!
though patti wilson is, imo, (pretty) often good... i only like 3 pictures :unsure:

That's true, she looks a bit like Irving Penn's wife Lisa Fonssagrives, though Lisa seemed more humble...:wink: Not that it blows me away, but it's a cute 50s theme...like some of the color combinations.
I always thought Linda looks like Lisa, they both had this similar grace while posing.^_^:heart:

Thanks for the scans Fiath.:flower:

Sofi B/Supreme Management. Photo: Greg Lotus for Vogue Italia June 08.
models

2558961250_b185f6e9df.jpg

2558136463_4b060fec9e.jpg

2558961428_55e0d3673b.jpg

2558136595_239a7a28ed.jpg

2558961640_d02efcb45c.jpg

Sofi's ed looks great, but Anja's is really stunning, I love the hair style!

oh la la bolero! I'm amazed by anja's ed! and I don't really know why. thanx for big photos.

Love the picture with the mirror on the water. Unusual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->