Vogue Italia June 2009 : Meghan Collison by Steven Meisel

This issue turned up in my store today - did the matt effect on the front mean they used a different grade of paper, because the cover feels very flimsy? Many of them were already damaged, and the feel of it put me off getting the issue.

^I got my copy today and the cover does seem flimsy. Most of them where in bad condition as well.
They are usually with supplement and shrink-wrapped. So it was different for me to see damaged VI's.

^Someone had written the price on the cover in pen on mine. I even asked if they had anymore left, because I didn't want any writing on it. :lol:

I got my copy today and it wasn't wrapped as always. So are other people's copies? I was about to complain to the store :ninja:

Mine was not wrapped either. Although mine did come with a Pre-Fall supplement inside.

^ You're mentioning the mini book inside? Yes, it came with mine too..
Then some were wrapped while others not, maybe..
Btw, I came to love the cover even more watching in reality :heart::D

Went to buy VI today & there was only 2 copies both not wrapped & with a sticker of the bar code on the cover, conclusion: didn't buy it.

An all-around good issue for me. Always innovative and fun.

my mom was supposed to get this for me in korea but it was $30.00 there... oh well...

I got mine a few days ago, I was happy to
see all of them were wrapped and were in pristine condition :woot:

At first I was mad that none of the issues at B&N were shrink-wrapped and no extra issue AS ALWAYS! so I waited a few days to buy it, but of course I had to! Amazing issue! Sessilee.Malgosia, Imogen and Abbey Lee blew me away, not to mention the Meisel ed which was TRES reminscent of many after-hours parties in NYC, where the liquor flowed as illegally as the drugs! (I've been kicked out of many after-hours clubs by cops , and I can honestly say I've seen the scene Meisel is trying to capture a few times over!) :heart::flower::heart:B:(heart:

my mom was supposed to get this for me in korea but it was $30.00 there... oh well...

I live in Korea and got this issue for 20000 won, almost equivalent to $18. It's up to the supplier: buying online it's inexpensive, in real life it's at least $25..

Well I got my issue a while ago it was non wrapped and no supplement :/
But I brought it anyways :smile:

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #706
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Set Design: Nick Des Jardins for Mary Howard
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Meghan Collison & Daniel Hicks
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

All Tomorrow's Parties
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Set Design: Nick Des Jardins for Mary Howard
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Anna de Rijk, Daniel Hicks, Darya Kurovska, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Julia Hafstrom, Lucas R, Marcel Castenmiller, Meghan Collison, Nimue Smit, Sara Blomqvist , Tomek Szczukiecki & Viggo Jonasson
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido

Source: Vogue Italia Archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->