Vogue Italia June 2010 : Eva Herzigova by Steven Meisel

Wild is The Wind
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Set Design: Jack Flanagan
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Cole Mohr, Daniel Sweeney, Eliza Cummings, Eva Herzigova, Tanga Moreau, Valerija Kelava, Will Lewis, Yuri Pleskun
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Julien d'Ys

artandcommerce

Wild is The Wind
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Set Design: Jack Flanagan
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Cole Mohr, Daniel Sweeney, Eliza Cummings, Eva Herzigova, Tanga Moreau, Valerija Kelava, Will Lewis, Yuri Pleskun
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Julien d'Ys

via aracic

I don't remember been totally enthralled by the outcome of this back in 2010, but coming back in 2020 and understanding what we have now at Italian Vogue - I have a whole new appreciation for both Meisel's cover and feature. The attention to detail, Sauvé's styling and the storytelling is insane.

Don’t be ridiculous. Those 5-year-olds created nuanced art, rich with subtext, and brought the Chanel to life on the page. Sauvé could never. Meisel is shaking and retiring as we speak.

I will always love this editorial. It is so beautiful...in such a strange, compelling way.

^^^ The Road, Deliverance and Appalachian Mountain folks made stylish and sexy.

Don’t be ridiculous. Those 5-year-olds created nuanced art, rich with subtext, and brought the Chanel to life on the page. Sauvé could never. Meisel is shaking and retiring as we speak.

Mark my words: Look for elephant and chimpanzee scrawls as"paintings" on the cover of a future Italian Vogue cover, for an issue about cruelty-free while hyping the ridiculously overpriced fashions of guest-editor Stella. And the sheeple will clap along to the gimmick and never question her non-sustainable faux-leathers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->