Vogue Italia June 2010 : Eva Herzigova by Steven Meisel

Well I'm glad it's something different
I guess I like it

i like the cover!! anyway i've seen the pic on their site, because on the first post can't be seen (at least by me), so if anyone can edit the post :flower:

Not the best cover, and she looks like Anna Jagodziska in that cover

i'm pretty sure eva existed before anna j:rolleyes: anyways the cover is crap.

Interesting, but in a bad way, it's a mess.

Well its definitely something new and different , just dont know if thats a good thing in this case..

i like it. the colour is great for summer and Eva looks great as usual

Very excited to see Eva on the cover of VI. It's a bit too much leaves, but I'll get used to it.

I find it magnificent :unsure:
revival magnificence :heart: :crush:

I'm probably one of the few who thinks this is an amazing cover! I really love it.

What a complete joke of a cover...but I'll give the editorial a chance since Ms. Sauve styled the whole thing (which is a surprise to me given the recent rumours that had been circulating).

^^Your not alone, i think its a beautiful cover
i hope eva's editorial echo's the cover

I adore Eva and she is one of my favourite models... it is shame that she never got VI before and I think she deserves it 200% but I don't get the cover... you have such an outstandingly amazingly outrageously beautiful woman and you cover her in dirt and leaves... there're so many girls who can do that?! I would have loved to see some classic Meisel

I'm not quite sure what to say about this cover. It sure is different but all those leaves covering Eva up are not looking good. She's almost completely hidden by the leaves. Anyway, as a fall forecast cover, it works quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->