Vogue Italia March 2012 : Joan Smalls by Steven Meisel

tarsha

Reaction score
g5SgQ.jpg

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan Smalls! :shock: Now that's unexpected. Love the cover though. Although what's with the hash tag thing?

Wow, a Vogue cover for Joan finally! valliaddict will flip out when he sees this. :lol: Amazing cover, I love the use of the hashtag. So Twitter-esque.

Holy lord mother of God Jesus Christ Mary & Joseph!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I feel like I've just won an Oscar!!!! (this is about me right now, obviously :rofl:) I can't deal!!!!!!

Reactions: KoV
Congrats on her first Vogue cover..looking good.

This whole time I was think a multi-girl cover with Guinevere, Coco, and Stam.

But I do like this, as it is intended to be, over the top.

You know you're beautiful when you're wearing eye makeup that ugly and you still manage to look good.

:rofl: at the hashtag. Like 'yeah, it's over the top'.

Love the celebration of tackiness and the humor in it. :heart:

Are her eyes really that big? they look enlarged and weird. :unsure:

I was scared with the preview, I knew Joan was going to get it. Congrats on Joan's first cover.
I love it!!! :smile:

oh wow didn't expect that..congrats to joan thats a pretty big deal for her! even though i would much rather have seen stam or coco get the cover:P

I really don't like it...but am pleased Joan now has a Vogue cover!

I don't like so much the cover, but makes me happy that Joan gets her first Vogue cover!! :smile:

OMG OMG Joaaaaaaan! I'm dead! Congratulations Joan :heart:

FINALLY. So good to finally see her getting her more than well-deserved first Vogue cover! :heart: But I'm surprised that after all the previews we've seen we get a cover that isn't all that tacky. Maybe it's her serious facial expression but I really don't find this very '#overthetop' except for the eye makeup? But I really love the colors and think this is quite a beautiful cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->