Vogue Italia May 2023 : Bella Hadid by Carlijn Jacobs

She looks a bit deer-in-headlights, but given the current standard of VI, I don't hate it.

I don’t know how the covers are chosen now, and I think Francesca only help to choose the cover model, but she’s doing a great job with the things .

Wow i really like this! Fresh and iconic at the same time.

No hate on Bella but VI became Nepo Magazine.

I thought my computer screen was a bit dirty, but it turns out they drew a mole on her skin lol. I don't hate cover and edit, but they have 0 appeal to me. The tagline is also cheesy.

I really like this. The standards are so low that this looks very pretty. The most Vogue-worthy cover they've done since the revamp.

The editorial leaves much to be desired though. Unfortunate.

Way better after this tragic Kendulls cover

Is Vogue Italia an "put nepo babies" on it's cover type of magazine?

No hate towards Bella, I really do enjoy her as a model. But it's getting a bit too much... who will be next month? Gigi? Kaia? Hailey?

I would have prefer a cover with another image from editorial. There is far more interesting photos for cover.

Relevant and refreshing colors for the cover. The rest, not so much.

The foldout cover looks nostalgic. It's also a striking image especially on the first glance. I also commend Vogue Italia for featuring a supermodel who wears actual fashion pieces in an AI-themed editorial. That's what the other AI-generated Vogue editorials are missing and I'm elated that they finally got it together.

Props to them for also using a font that doesn't look outdated compared to Gisele and Kendall's covers.

I love the editorial but the cover would have beenbetter without the bland expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->