Vogue Italia May 2024 : Irina Shayk by Theo Liu

Love the cover and great to see Irina. She is beautiful.

is this the first time Italian Vogue uses Asian photographer's work on their cover ?

Nope. Zhong Lin and Giseok Cho photographed some Italian Vogue covers recently.

I love the cover! I'm excited to see all the inside photos from this cover shoot. If it wasn't for the lazy shared content from other editions, I'd definitely buy this issue.

So happy to see her get this cover it’s a shame it feels like getting vogue is such a damp squid now

Edit - Forgot she’s had two covers before this!!

I miss those days when I see the cover and get really intrigued by the image, analyzing the backstory etc. All I see now is just an average looking cover that will be forgotten. Sad

Irina Shayk with Miranda Kerr is one of the most inexpressive and recommended models ever (without mentioning Kendall), there is not a single editorial of Irina that is beautiful, everything is so boring, the editorial reminds me of Terry Richardson's editorials under Harper's bazaar us a bad copy

FORMULA 1
Photography: Theo Liu
Styling: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Charlie Le Mindu
Make-up: Kali Kennedy
Model: Irina Shayk

vogue.it

From her head down to the hem of her coat there is a nice 70's cinematic look, but then from the head up with that obstructive light system (and also from the shoes down) it quickly heads into corny 80s film territory.

Ferrari must have paid very well, and I am sure they're ecstatic about have their fashion in Vogue too. Although I am only assuming that they have some of their runway RTW in the edit, and not just the usual basic merch-like items they sell.

I like it, but the editorial is awful omg

Irina is my #2 all time favorite model, but not totally sold on this. That metal light looks awful and Irina looks so short!
Either way I would definitely buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    magfag
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->