Vogue Italia October 2024 : Monica Bellucci by Tim Burton

What's the birthday present? A magazine cover? Well, she can file that away with her several hundred other ones.

I appreciate this is probably promotion for Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, but I wonder how many films they'll make together before they split up, after he's found a different muse.

There are more pictures at VI's IG...a waste of space,pages,etc...

My takeaway from this is that Tim Burton is a great movie director and he should stick to it.

I was expecting something more than bland photography from a director whose films are so stylized. It's a wasted opportunity.

he should continue focusing on making films, because as a photographer he should be arrested

My library's digital copy is showing 244 pages.

At the front of the issue, content includes a short article about Monica, illustrated with photos taken by Paolo Roversi, and the same jewellery reprint that's currently doing the rounds, shot by Scott Trindle.

The main edit section opens with the Monica Bellucci cover story, I like Monica, but I can remember when Lisa Marie Smith was Burton's gothic poster girl in 1994. It's now 2024, and not much has changed in his world, where all the women are interchangeable, but the aesthetic is not.

This is followed by the 'decades' reprint, a reprint of the recent Spanish Vogue cover story with Tilda Swinton and Julianne Moore, a reprint of the Chemena Kamali / Angie Kendall editorial, and lastly, a reprint of the Vittoria as Francoise Hardy editorial. THE END.

My library's digital copy is showing 244 pages.

At the front of the issue, content includes a short article about Monica, illustrated with photos taken by Paolo Roversi, and the same jewellery reprint that's currently doing the rounds, shot by Scott Trindle.

The main edit section opens with the Monica Bellucci cover story, I like Monica, but I can remember when Lisa Marie Smith was Burton's gothic poster girl in 1994. It's now 2024, and not much has changed in his world, where all the women are interchangeable, but the aesthetic is not.

This is followed by the 'decades' reprint, a reprint of the recent Spanish Vogue cover story with Tilda Swinton and Julianne Moore, a reprint of the Chemena Kamali / Angie Kendall editorial, and lastly, a reprint of the Vittoria as Francoise Hardy editorial. THE END.
Thanks...in other words nothing worthly....too bad...Italy and France need to have their own pov not just the cover...but those are the times now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->