Monica Bellucci

Alicia9

Reaction score
Monica Bellucci pregnant on Vanity Fair cover - images no longer available

Last edited by a moderator:
what will her child think? "you made a p*rn star out of me when i wasnt even out yet!"

There's some semi-nude pregnant photos that can be amazing, but this is not. It's a bit too trashy.

For her, that's not uncommon. She's done a LOT of nude shots, and to me, this isn't really a shock. I don't think it's EXTREMELY trashy, but it could have been done better...

the beautiful pregnant woman has been done too much can we try something new...PLEASE?

pregnant women are sweet and beautiful, not trashy like this :ninja:

her face expression is trashy, and so are the ways she stands. if she changed that, it would be different. what was she thinking? money...i guess???

These photos look silly particularly because of the covering up. To strip down and then strategically place arms and hands screams fake modesty. Additionally, why is she surrounded by giant salad leaves in the last pic? Besides her role in Irréversible, I've never thought much of MB.

Monica Belluci has to be one of the most gorgeous women on the face of this earth. I wonder if she is having a girl or a boy?

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jul 17 2004, 12:28 AM
This could have been done more in a tasteful manner. :unsure:
[snapback]312046[/snapback]​

second that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"