Vogue Italia September 2011 : Stella Tennant by Steven Meisel

Oh man, that corset looks sick. Thanks for snappeing the ed. It looks really good.

Has anyone seen Tim Walker's ed? He hasn't worked with VI for a while and I'm pretty excited to see what did he do.-

Has anyone seen Tim Walker's ed? He hasn't worked with VI for a while and I'm pretty excited to see what did he do.-

unfortunately it's not an ed :|
it's three photos of an interior. very walker, beautiful, but there's no models/clothes involved :|

mistress_f thank you for the snaps of the main ed, how brilliant! I do hope she was ok after the shoot, that corset looks simply vicious! But what an ed!:heart:

Wow Meisel's editorial looks amazing.Thanks a lot for the snaps mistress f

unfortunately it's not an ed :|
it's three photos of an interior. very walker, beautiful, but there's no models/clothes involved :|

Aww :(
Thank you very much for the reply and the snaps, Meisel's ed looks awesome!

OMG.."the disciplin of fashion" kills me..so abnormaly scary/beautiful
stella`looks..incredible
just got to get IT.
thank you for the snaps mistress f :heart:

As expected, I'm disappointed by the main editorial. Where is the color? The Excitement? The Imagination? It's sad that I always expect the worst from this Magazine and that's exactly what happens every month. :cry:

The last time I've wanted to purchase Vogue Italia was last September. W is the shining star of all of the September issues with Vogue Italia being on the lower end.

btw: Why in the world is she Planking here? Is this a joke? Are we supposed to be amused by this??

snapped by mistress_f

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Isabeli but her ed is just wow. Especially the color shots.

As expected, I'm disappointed by the main editorial. Where is the color? The Excitement? The Imagination? It's sad that I always expect the worst from this Magazine and that's exactly what happens every month. :cry:

btw: Why in the world is she Planking here? Is this a joke? Are we supposed to be amused by this??

Well to be honest i think that the black and white and desaturated colors fit the overall style perfectly, it adds atmosphere to the whole theme and feel of the story. Everything works perfectly to me, except (and i have to agree with you) the shot that you pointed out, as i turned the page i went ' oh lol planking, really?

Well at least it's not an entire editorial based on planking.

The last time I've wanted to purchase Vogue Italia was last September. W is the shining star of all of the September issues with Vogue Italia being on the lower end.

snapped by mistress_f

While I do agree that W is by far the best September issue this year,saying that Vogue Italia is on the bottom is a little bit exaggerated.It may not be the best issue of VI ever,but it has a nice variety of editorials for different tastes and moods

I just. oh my god. planking, in vogue italia? really?? love the editorails, esp. roversi's

Planking in VI, I see nothing wrong with that, I'm going to do this in the gym tomorrow haha. Seriously though despite the fact there could be more in the way of editorials, everything looks interesting.

I don't see what's so great about the main ed. I'm so sick of the classic mood Meisel keeps doing in VI and want to see something different, fresh and vibrant, even if it's another repeat so I have seen it before. In fact I like classic but that's not all I expect..

Last edited by a moderator:
\
What's wrong with having a sense of humor? Just because it's VI it should only be epic/fierce/whatever? I like the picture actually. Maybe they're going for 'rich woman tries to entertain herself by doing something pointless and plebian,' in which case I think it works quite well.

The Discipline of Fashion
Stella Tennant by Steven Meisel

zfashionblog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->