Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

Loving Vittoria here!! :heart: :heart: At first glance, when only scrolling midway down her cover, it first looks like a textured ponytail instead of her hand. LOL Anyways, I am always for a Steven Meisel ANYTHING, but a Vogue Italia cover by the maestro warms my heart so. :wub:

yesssss LINDA AND MEISEL BAAAAAAACK at VOGUE ITALIA !!!
Victoria's cover could have been much much better but she looks good.
That Deva girl doesn't work here.

Isabella’s cover is gorgeous, I can’t stop looking at it! Way better than her last cover. This is also very reminiscent of her June 2012 cover. This is what I’m missing in vogue covers, glamour and eye catching!

i love isabella's portrait but overall it's super boring. where is the edge?!

I really like Maty, nice cover but something is wrong with Photoshop on her teeth

Pretty good when I consider what we've become accustom to with Vogue Italia, in particular. It's same ol' same ol' Meisel, but in a good way. Deva Cassel's and Isabella Rosselini's covers are the best to me. To think that last year Vogue Italia *let* Isabella on the cover looking like a greasy orange... 😖

1723475590394.png
ebay

Got excited, but it’s a bit lackluster. Especially the Deva cover.

I'll always be interested in Linda by Meisel for Vogue Italia - or for any September issue of Vogue - but there has to be decent content on the rest of the pages for this to be an essential purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->