Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

Oh Mariacarla :wub:

Beautiful covers! Such a joy to see Steven Meisel shoot for Vogue Italia, and the results are gorgeous.

Does anyone know where to pick up Vogue Italia in the UK these days? It’s been so long since I bought it and my favourite magazine shop here in Manchester has shut down since then. There’s also now only one WHSmith and that’s in the train station - maybe that would have it though.

Maria Carla looks like a 100 year old dowager vampire. I REALLY dislike her cover haha. The hair and the Earring, it's like shes in Elvira Drag.

Maria Carla looks like a 100 year old dowager vampire. I REALLY dislike her cover haha. The hair and the Earring, it's like shes in Elvira Drag.
hahahahaha I am getting Carmen Dell'Orefice from her

I get the concept and styling, but why have they aged everyone 20 years older?
At least they have some real Italians and they are wearing Italian designers

Isabella's cover is striking! This red is so inviting, the confident smile, the soothing glare! Yes Yes Yes !

Then Mariacarla. The others one are quite weak for me.

i wish Linda got Isabella’s treatment it would’ve been another iconic cover for her.

Maria carla and Isabella have the best covers , the inside imagine all bandw studio shots tipicall of meisel and McKenna

Isabella looks great, what a regal, classic beauty! And her cover looks the most natural of all, with almost no traces of Photoshop.

Linda's cover is disappointing. She looks like my Aunt Dziunia in 1968 Poland, who had just left some sloppy hairdresser who made her look like she was wearing a helmet :smile:

The other covers are forgettable.

I mean these are great portraits, but the layout is undesirable.
I love Deva's cover the most, but if I'll buy one copy of this issue, it would definitely be Linda's.

Maty is truly stunning, but is it only me or she looks 40 yo here? still mesmerizing

Love all, each one stands out in its own way. I only wish Maty wasnt styled in such a mature way, the hat ages her.

60 ANNI DI STILE (HQ)
Photography: Steven Meisel
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido Palau
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Models: Mariacarla Boscono, Matty Fall, Linda Evangelista, Vittoria Ceretti, Isabella Rosellini & Deva Cassel

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->