Vogue Japan December 2015 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Patrick Demarchelier

Just as well she didnt get it, she looks terrible. But it's your typical Sgura/ADR fare. Wish she'd stop with those chunky shoes though. I hope Freja's got a feature as well, though doubt it at this stage.

I'm tired of seeing Freja in that "look", i think I've seen it 10 times now.

Tired of her as a LV model. I liked her better as a Chanel, Prada and Balenciaga muse, or even Valentino.

The cover is decent though.

Those yellow boots + the versace dress on Jourdan look hideous :wacko:
Stella's ed is beautiful.

The cover is kind of boring, but Stella's ed looks gorgerous & the Jourdan's is so trashy.

That coat looks like the old white shaggy rug that used to be in my parents living room (and it was an AWESOME rug but...it was a rug).

I can't decide if I wish they'd just damn well brushed her hair or not. I'm sick of her hair looking like mine does every day, basically unbrushed and unkempt. Where is the glossy, where is the FANTASY, dammit!

Still glad to see Freja on the cover though. :wub:

EDIT: Plus her lack of cheekbones disturbs me. We know she's got them, a bit of blush (and mascara or falsies) would have made a world of difference. Actually, after yet another look, it's more that she looks unhealthy and gaunt.She looks tired. Shame on Vogue Japan for making one of the top models in the world look tired. A bit more blush and a better coloured lipstick would have made a world of difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 more of Jourdans ed:

Get Into The Groove

instagram/anna_dello_russo

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the cover! It's nice and simple, I think it's their best all year and I'll never get tired of seeing Freja in that LV look. On another note, I don't like Jourdan's ed but Stella's is gorgeous.

Thank God Jourdan didn't get the ed. Th editorial itself is beyond bad. I get where the styling is comes from but the makeup and the hair look forced.

OFF TO JOIN THE CIRCUS
Photographer: Tom Craig
Stylist: Aurora Sansone
Hair: Alex Brownsell
Make-up: Ciara O'Shea
Models: Aran Heesom, Jessica Burley & Kiki Willems

Vogue Japan

ALLURE OF THE RED SENSES
Photographer: Shun Sasaki
Stylist: Keiko Hitotsuyama
Hair: Go Utsugi
Make-up: Coco
Model: ?

Vogue Japan

THE EXPLORATION OF ADÈLE
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Model/Celebrity: Adèle Exarchopoulos

Vogue Japan

GET INTO THE GROOVE
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo
Hair: Andrew Guida
Make-up: Jessica Nedza
Model: Jourdan Dunn

Vogue Japan

FASHION LINE UP
Photographer:Roe Ethridge
Stylist: Giovanna Battaglia
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-up: Frank B.
Models: Anya Lyagoshina, Kris Gottschalk, Anne Verhallen, Ysaunny Brito, Astrid Holler, Heather Kemesky, Rose Smith, Satah Brannon, Mae Lapres, Mina Cvetkovic, Maja Salomon, Lou Schoof, Nastya Sten, Saara Sihvonen, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Eilika Meckbach, Marjan Jonkman, Kate King, Leila Ndabirade, Sabina Lobova, Georgina Hilmer, Antonina Petkovic & Tilda Lindstam

Vogue Japan

TRUE INNOCENCE
Photographer: Camilla Åkrans
Stylist: Sissy Vian
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-up: Wendy Rowe
Model: Stella Lucia

Vogue Japan

Thanks a lot for all the scans, Zorka!! :flower:
So the Pop cover had Adele, suffocated by that blue bag. Now we get the same shot, but with her face?
I'm slowly getting more and more impressed with Camilla's work. First that beautiful story with Ine in Dior magazine, now this one. Love the 5th shot!

Juergen now has edits of the same LV collection shooting in POP, Another and now Vogue Japan. He knows how to make easy money lol.

Anyone with the magazine (who knows japanese) can tell me if "Bittersweet Fantasy" is about Moyoco Anno, please? or is just her illustration for a random article?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->