Editorial Preview

Photographer:Mark Segal
Model:Alana Zimmer
Styling:Giovanna Battaglia
Hair:Esther Langham
Make-Up:Pep Gay

facebook/WomenManagement

this is stunning:heart:

Alana is SUCH a great high fashion editorial girl. LOVE this editorial. Such a strong looking model.

The color scheme and LV outfit, the styling are all fine there, the only thing is Lindsey's face is so off. Hate that expression.
Alana's ed is gorgeous indeed. She always delivers great eds.

Editorial HQ:

Vogue Beauty
Photographer: Lacey
Model: Maryna Linchuk
Styling: Beth Fenton
Make-Up: Andrew Gallimore

clmuk

I'm not motivated over a single thing here, including the cover.

Alana is SUCH a great high fashion editorial girl. LOVE this editorial. Such a strong looking model.

She is such an underrated model. One of the best. At the end of the day it's certain photographers loss if they don't want to work with her :innocent:.

Surprisingly Battaglia's styling doesn't hurt my eyes here. Segal's signature downbeat photography works so well. He does seem to love using wild cats in his stories, which doesn't bother me at all!

Also love the setting of the Franklin House aka The Black Dahlia/ANTM C6 abode :lol:.

Totally and completely in love with this cover:heart:, Lindsey has such such charm and spunk and I adore the LV dress and the color scheme, does she have an editorial inside? Also Alana edit is gorgeous, very luxurious and glam:flower:

Maryna's editorial is really fun but I can't help but to find it a little cheesy as well. The first shot and that fourth one border the lines of amatuer, but everything else is amazing

looks like an interesting issue i love all the yellow in alana's!

Editorial Previews:

The Extreme Sports
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Model: Andreea Diaconu
Styling: George Cortina

Make It Modern
Photographer: Julia Noni
Model: ?
Styling: Aurora Sansone

fujisan.co.jp

The new font :sick: I don't get why they're trying to find a new font, Helvetica is fine and elegant for me.

The dress on the cover is awful.

I love Alana's cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->