Vogue Japan May 2019 : Miki Ehara & UTA by Giampaolo Sgura

Is he the first male landing on JP vogue cover?

He is gorgeous, but the cover doesn't do any justice for him, the red sleeves look like two huge sheep horns coming out of his head........

c'mon folks. where are the cameras? where is the Lui and Iango cover?

LOVE Miki and so happy she got this cover but this isn’t the best she’s looked.

He is gorgeous, but the cover doesn't do any justice for him, the red sleeves look like two huge sheep horns coming out of his head........
Now that you've said it I can't unsee it! :lol: Regardless, I do like the cover.

Kanye West and Ricardo Tisci probably the first. They are both on the cover for August 2015.

They've made Sgura's photography look extra cheaper and shoddy with the digital backdrop. I'm guessing he tried to be artsy in the optical illusion vein? Everything is just awful here. Photography, styling and their expression.

The guy is cute tho, thats the plus point lol

I love it!
They're both beautiful and I love how graphic and geometric it looks. I just think his jacket clashes a bit. And the high-key white backdrop is signature Vogue Japan.
'Asia Rising' I'm sooo glad they didn't drop a blonde western model in there, too.

I have become far too used to getting my monthly dosage of Luigi & Iango from Vogue Japan, that anything else in between the L&I cover shoots feels like a total waste and a non-event.

It feels like forever since I've seen an asian only cover from them. This is great though!

Does anyone have a breakdown of the issue? Just saw this on their IG feed

And I'm loving Miki on the cover here. Breath of fresh air to see Japanese models on the cover with such a sculptural look

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->