Vogue Mexico & Latin America February 2018 : Yasmin Wijnaldum & Chiara Scelsi

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Vogue Mexico February 2018 : Yasmin Wijnaldum & Jon Kortajarena by Giampaolo Sgura:

Vogue Latin America February 2018 : Chiara Scelsi by Quentin de Briey:

I'm here for the third, LatAm, cover! Wow!

^That's the first impression that I've gotten. I guess it's the hair and eyebrows. She's turned into such a bombshell lately. I'm a fan!

Whyyyyyyy... I love Yasmin! Like the past month with Othilia, they pick the best model for the Mexican edition. The only issue that I liked with alternative cover was the one with Hana Jirickova. So unfair :cry:

Wow, Yasmin is ALIVE in these shots! She's much cuter when she smiles, more of this, please. Love the vibe on both her covers. Could've done without Jon. This must be a Tom Ford cover.
The 2nd cover is super as well! Very sultry, and I like the relevant casting overall (except Jon.)

Holy Photoshop! Those aren't Yasmin's eyebrows/eyes and her mouth shape looks different too. It's more than just because she's smiling.

She looks more like herself in the 2nd shot but like a completely different person in the first one.

Another gorgeous girl I'm finding really captivating lately, whether on the runways or in print.

I love Yasmin, but I think Chiara's cover is the best out of the three.

Wow I love it - Yasmin looks amazing :wub: her solo cover was unnecessary and adds nothing though. I also love the Quentin de Briey cover; I'm a sucker for his work. This is definitely their strongest offering in a while

Vogue Latin America February 2018

REGRESO A PARÍS
Photographer: Quentin de Briey
Stylist: Marina Gallo
Hair: Paolo Soffiati
Make-Up: Karim Rahman
Model: Chiara Scelsi

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Latin America February 2018

EL PRIMER RAYO DE LUZ
Photographer: Steven Pan
Stylist: Melanie Huynh