'Woman in the Garden' (Christian Dior)

photograph by young jun kim
model by hyun yi lee

same

'Secret Garden' (Dolce & Gabbana)

photograph by tae woo
model by hyun yi lee

same

Are you kidding me?! 18 editorials and a book for $8?

How many pages? :flower:

^ Wow, that is amazing. I am rarely impressed with their covers, but the content is always interesting. Thank you for all the scans. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hye jin han and hyun yi lee are some of the very best Korean supermodels there is with Jang Yoon Ju. Love those 3 girls, these editorials are insanely GOOD !!! Way to go Vogue Korea :smile: I might buy this issue on the iPad now. The 'Woman in the Garden' editorial reminds me of that story with Shalom and Amber in US Vogue in a garden. Right?

This issue looks REALLY great!!! One of their best that's for sure!

This is one of the strongest issues I've seen for August yet. I've never purchased VK before, but I'm adding this to my must-have list. The amount of work that must have gone into this issue is astounding, and it shows. Happy Anniversary VK!!! <3

Are you kidding me with so many editorials?! I can´t believe it, it´s amazing :smile:
Thank so much, Raymond Kim :flower:

Thanks for taking the time to post all the editorials, Raymond Kim! :shock:

I love "Warm Wishes" and "Golden Edge". But personally I don't see the point of having so many fashion stories in one issue when hardly any of them even offer anything new. It feels a little like a heavily styled catalog with all those designer-focused editorials. It's nice to flip through, but eventually it actually seems a little lazy and not very "Vogue".

Out of the covers I like Lily's one best, I like the pose and the outfit ^_^

My eyes glazed over with boredom. We have all these different settings and stylings, and yet whomever the editor is went and picked the pictures that are all zoomed in the exact same amount!!!! :shock: With the exception of the cover editorial, in which we actually get some closeups. Major, major, misstep.

Even though it may fall a bit flat overall, I do have to commend the amount of work I see, I feel like it puts to shame many publications.

^ Yeah, I know what you mean, you can tell that they tried hard to please their readers, which I do appreciate. Just so much wasted potential here :(

OMG thank you Raymond Kim, good job, i love this issue

I want that supplement book. Love all the pictures in it. Especially those historical photos during the runway.

the black & white images from the editorial would've been really dope as covers too. awww...i wish they did that instead. i see what they were trying to do, but agree with what some of the others have said that it's a bit flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->