Vogue Korea January 2018 : Bella Hadid by Ahn Jooyoung

amby

Reaction score
Source: @shinkwangho Instagram

24993619_10155321242198031_445235233986657707_n.jpg

Having a pretty face doesn't make you a good model. She can't emote nor model. And what's with the art direction.

I just can't with her. She always looks so stiff.

shouldn't there be clothes or jewelry on the cover? that's a big income for magazine

I like the 2nd cover, it's not very Vogue Korea, but she looks good there due to the cropping. There'll be no end to these girls anytime soon! She was just about everywhere in September, and now we must start 2018 with her.

There'll be no end to these girls anytime soon! She was just about everywhere in September, and now we must start 2018 with her.

Seriously! She and Gigi starting the new year already with Vogue covers, sigh! (I can easily see Edward giving Bella the cover in 2018!)

But, gotta say; i like both these covers, i just think she has a stunning face, and even such tight close up works. But yeah, not the usual cover choices for them!

The thing about Bella is that what she lacks in versatility, she kinda makes up for just in sheer jaw-dropping beauty. Her face is magnificent, it's just that simple.

I like both covers, and I probably wouldn't have objected had they used ANY of those other options, as well. She just has a face that's meant for covers, in my opinion. The last pic in the top row is her most common look, for sure, though I kinda like the sultriness of the one just to its left.

Her face is so beautiful–just perfect. Some of those other takes look like vintage US Vogue covers from the early 80s where it was just tight on the face and super pretty.

Those binned covers look spectacular, last two to the right on the top row are my favourites. Bella could easily have held her own next to the supers of the 90's, indeed she may have surpassed them if she was around then. It's just a pity she's a Hadid.

I can't say I hate the face, she's a good cover girl, even if there's not much else going on.

EDIT: Benn98, were you alive and of sound mind in the 90s?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other cover choices

She has the deadest eyes... there is never anything in her eyes.
all those different poses and her eyes are blank.
There are more beautiful women and less beautiful women who are better models and can emote, at least.

She has the deadest eyes... there is never anything in her eyes.
all those different poses and her eyes are blank.
There are more beautiful women and less beautiful women who are better models and can emote, at least.

I don't know ... I actually disagree with this. I'm not going to sit here and try and champion Bella's versatility or creativity with regards to her modeling (a fruitless endeavour, I recognize). But I don't get the "dead eyes" thing with her here. She looks alive, engaged, powerful, sultry.

Hey! I can't emote too. In all my pictures I look like a Walking Dead character :lol: Love the 2nd one (I can see Carla Bruni vibes here) and some of the pictures on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->