Vogue Korea February 2022 : Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Luigi & Iango

Thanks...i like it...the format and the covers...

where can i get buy the physical magazine on the web?...
Theres a seller on ebay whos selling the issue + runway book: about.korea

So much original content! And not one reprint in sight, it's beautiful to watch. My only complaint is that they don't seem to sell digital editions anywhere. I understand how that's really good for print, but since the magazine isn't sold where I live I'd really appreciate a digital format.

And that runway supplement looks wonderful! Love the art direction of it, so much better than the French clutter of shapes and colors.

So much original content! And not one reprint in sight, it's beautiful to watch. My only complaint is that they don't seem to sell digital editions anywhere. I understand how that's really good for print, but since the magazine isn't sold where I live I'd really appreciate a digital format.

And that runway supplement looks wonderful! Love the art direction of it, so much better than the French clutter of shapes and colors.
I saw some people comments on instagram about a digital edition and they ask the person to DM
Maybe they sell diretcly to the person
@yeyevoguedesign

Oh, those portraits are impeccable! And they pair perfectly with the atmospheric on-set images from the editorial. Luigi & Iango knocked it out of the park with this one! Rebecca is a true stunner.

Publish this quality content across 20 editions, not some denim Pennetta nonsense. Would love to have this in print.

Rock solid editorial. An anchor keeping us steady in an otherwise uncertain climate. To maintain Vogue above water, you don't have to start a revolution. You just have to do your job.

I don't think this cover is good.The concept is Brook Shields homage.Compared to the January cover, it's not that intense.

Vogue Korea February 2022

Photographer:Louigi&Iango
Editor:Eunyung Sohn
Stylist:Michael Philouze
Model:Rebecca Longendyke
Hair:Gonn Noshita
Makeup:Sil Bruinsma
Casting:Bert Martirosyan

Scanned by me
Hi love! The issue is already out? It came with the runway book?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->