Vogue Korea November 2010 : Constance Jablonski by Rafael Stahelin

That's the outfit they'll force the next Doctor Who to wear.

I don't like it. I really hate the expression on her face. I have never been a fan of the open mouth look.

Constance has yet to impress me in editorials or covers.

constance rarely disappoints. this cover is proof. she looks fab.

011101010000235011.jpg

[style.co.kr]

Love Constance! So nice to see her on so many covers and in so many great eds right now.

I expected something totally different! This is actually very nice! Love the pose, styling- everything.

This is playful, but not my cup of tea. Really with the scarf?!

The cover reminds me of Gisele's editorial from the September 2004 issue of US Vogue.

Vogue Korea November 2010
PH : Rafael Stahelin
Model : Constance Jablonski @ Marilyn NY

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like quirky Constance...when she goes quirky, her face goes awkward and loses its beauty. She's very hard to photograph when not booked for couture/glam/steam/sex shoots I've noticed. In those shoots, I totally love her.

This surprised expression is definetly not her best look, and strangely enough they keep photograph her that way.
And yet, Constance magic always works on me, no matter what she does, she still looks flawless.

OK this is sort of a corny thing to like, but I have to admit I like how her hand goes through the 'O' the way it does. I always love it when they get playful with the letters in the logo on covers.

^agreed blueorchid. i like that rather than resorting to text theatrics they work with what they have in a simple, clever way.

the cover styling is a breath of fresh air, altho not the best execution admittedly (what's up with that hair:huh:) but the overall look stands apart from many a VOGUE cover.

can't wait to see constance's ed:innocent:

Constance is lovely but the only thing i like about the cover is the scarf

Constance's Editorial
Ph: Rafael Stahelin

rafaelstahelin.com

love the images; but dont think they choose the right option for a cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->