Vogue México December 2008 : Anne Vyalistyna by Enrique Badulescu

Although the budget on vogue mexico/latinamerica is low and they feature a few reprint editorials, their covers (when they are original) are pretty incredible. I like that they don't use the same girls that are always appearing on other Vogue covers. They seem to have distinct taste and styling and it's refreshing to see that.

^^totally agreed, they don't use the same girl over and over again and the original covers are very good.

And It's funny that you mention about the budget of Vogue Latinoamerica and mexico because the other day I was counting the ad pages :ninja:of the september issue and were about 80, which is way more than other mags here that have like 20 ad pages or less:doh:.

Thanks for the scans kokobombom

Thanks everybody for the karma :smile:
Last batch of scans:

Jewellery Supplement
"Alimenta tu Ego"
Photos: Dmitriy Zhuralyov
Stylist: Marausya Sevastyanova

my scans

Wow I really like that cover and their use of gold- tones :heart::woot: Very eye- catching, great!

I don't like the cover but great to see Anna.

I'm supsrised to see Amy in an ed. She looks good.

I heart Anne V...seriously, this cover is so beautiful. It's effortlesly great....good job Enrique!

i agree with marsnoop2/ some of their covers are amazing. does anyone know where to get this around new york? the last issue i got was in boston, and though it was full of reprints. i loved the cover. it is good for collaging too and i know that its a much lower price than most foreign vogues

thanks for all your scans :flower:
Loved the eds :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering how long has Vogue Latin America been published? This is the first time I've heard of it and I'm rather curious. Stunning cover too. Love Anna.

since the late 90s at least. that's when I first saw it.

"La Nueva Dama" is a reprint from Vogue Portugal, which is funny because Vogue Portugal is usually filled with reprints so I wonder where did Vogue Portugal get that ed from? Or maybe it is an original, I don't know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->