Vogue Mexico September 2009 : Coco Rocha by Jenny Gage & Tom Betterton

I'm 100% sure that the Jeisa eds is new, thanks a lot foe the info.

Jeisa's ed is gonna be new to me anyway :P cant wait to see it. I haven't followed her career in a long time ^_^

Review from the latin america version:

-2 models that I dont recognize by Patrick Demarchelier. Could be reprint from Allure? They´re wearing shocking colors outfits and holding neon tubes.

Models are Constance Jablonski and Charlotte Di Calypso (it said so on one page, doh! :doh:). Reprint from Allure August 2009.

ic1dvo.jpg

Lexposure.net via Faith Akiyama

small, unedited previews of Jeisa´s ed scanned by me. So, is this an original ed?

Thx for the preview kokobombon. I think it's new too.

Oh a great new ed! I like the caption of the first pic "Sexy radical", that probably sums her up from some of what I've heard :lol::heart:

Jeisa Chiminazzo by Sarah Silver PART 1 (still 4 more pics to edit)

scanned by me

Jeisa Chiminazzo by Sarah Silver PART 2

scanned by me

Well at least they have a nice taste in reprints, I loved plugged in.

the styling in retro moda is just bad.. too over the place, like they first got the pieces and then added a random hairdo and title to appear vaguely conceptual.
I was just browsing more of sarah gore-reeves portfolio of disaster and found this.. :unsure:

nf07xx.jpg

[art-dept.com]

did you get this cover, koko? :unsure:.

^what?? Is that the Latinoamerica Cover MulletProof?? I thought it was gonna be the same as Vogue Mexico like every month and I was so excited to see Coco on the cover :cry:!!
that cover is 100% Dreadfull(and I like Jeísa)

^There´s only Coco´s cover on newstands... but I don´t think that´s real because the last line in the Moda Cool title is jibberish and they misspelled Reese Whitherspoon´s name...

thanks for clearing it up, koko, good eye. :lol:
kind of weird that she has that sample in her portfolio.. I mean, unpublished pictures are only fair but vogue mexico/latinamerica isn't available all over the world so it's kind of misleading that she's showing it as her actual score. oh well.

I absolutely love this cover! Coco loeoks incredible!! Why can't we get cover art like this on US Vogue.

Well at least they have a nice taste in reprints, I loved plugged in.

the styling in retro moda is just bad.. too over the place, like they first got the pieces and then added a random hairdo and title to appear vaguely conceptual.
I was just browsing more of sarah gore-reeves portfolio of disaster and found this.. :unsure:

[art-dept.com]

did you get this cover, koko? :unsure:.

This pics isn't bad, Vogue USA is full of this kind of pics, but I admit, doesn't works for a cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been a fan of Coco, but I really like a few shots from her editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->