Vogue México June 2011 : Kim Noorda by Marcin Tyszka

since march they have pretty covers and the magazine is getting better as well,(since march the 70% of the magazine is original) they continue with re-prints specially editorials from VOGUE JAPAN...

Oh Kim.. How I missed you.. Please come back!! Does anybody know if she has an editorial inside?

I hope the editorials are good, I like the cover, but it's kind of frustrating that they show summer fashion when on lots of Latinamerican countries we are on winter.-

^That's Vogue Mexico and we are in Spring here, don't worry in about two months or earlier you'll have the first Fall-Winter editions :smile:

I hope the editorials are good, I like the cover, but it's kind of frustrating that they show summer fashion when on lots of Latinamerican countries we are on winter.-

Their seasons are ahead of ours, so go grab january/february issues for our winter collections ^_^

Such a big surprise to see her! I haven't seen her in a long time, that is a lovely pleasure. Hope she has got an editorial inside.

The cover was photographed by Marcin Tyszka
Styled by Sarah Gore-Reeves
and she's wearing Preen...
reviewing asap

Review:
Various articles about summer and w/e
"Blanco sobre blanco" Kim Noorda by Marcin T (Wearing white outfits in the desert ,looks like ysl ads with arizona muse)
10 pages

"12 looks para el verano" models are unknown to me. in the dessert too, looks very teeny... could be a reprint

Article about Miuccia "Miuccia,we love you" :stuart: some pictures illustrate it, not sure if reprint ,models: diana dondoe, another one ph by claudia & stefan with there's alexandersson, maddie kulicka,martha streck, kori richardson etc reprint from vogue germany

"Tequila soul" Elena Baguci by Michael Filonow ,
I love this editorial,it's very nice and very mexican inspired
12 pictures in color, i love them all :crush:

"electichic" renee germaine van seggen ,studio shots with insipid olive background
looks like something from elle or idk

ummm... Kim looks very good in that cover but I prefer the "Hombre" cover

Preview~
"Blanco sobre blanco"
Ph: Marcin Tyszka
Styled by Sarah Gore Reeves
kim001.jpg

kim002.jpg

kim003.jpg

kim004b.jpg

kim005.jpg

kim006.jpg

*Snapped by me
Ps.Some of these look bad,sorry.They look way better in real life and the cover is even better looking in person

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->