Vogue Mexico April 2015: Catherine McNeil

Beauty Supplement: Karlie Kloss

Vogue Méxicoo vía Twitter

Karlie is a reprint from Vogue Paris if I remember correctly. I love the 2nd and 3rd covers with Catherine, but there's something weird with her facial expression on the first one.

imo the 2nd and 3rd cover work best, her expression and pose look off in the main one.

Emmanuelle: JINX! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot by obviously the worst photographer James Macari

Wow these three are unflattering. She doesn't look herself. The hair looks heavy. The layout is a mess. The light blue is out of place. NOPE.

They should have just chosen the 2nd cover and didn't release the rest.

Very unflattering cover shots OMG it looks awful. Catherine is a great working model and she is beautiful so the hair and makeup and photography let her down big time. Vogue Mexico has produced beautiful covers in the past, this one is just not one of them.

I'm not loving that red lipstick on her, it doesn't suit her.

And here I was expecting Elsa Benitez. :( Probably she'll get next month.

I like the styling on the first and 3rd covers, but not a fan of the overall effect. The make-up team went overboard, her skin looks too porcelain like. And the stiff posing makes it worse. My real question is, what happened to all her tattoos?

wow looks like this is going to be good. i just love that alexander wang dress. her make-up is a little off though

I actually prefer the previews. Why not extend the theme to the cover? I'd have loved an athletic cover.

Always happy to see Cat, but none of these covers really work for me. None of them are flattering nor do they do her unique look justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->