Vogue Mexico & Latam November 2014 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by James Macari

Meh, too much photoshop on her beautiful face, I wish she looked a little fresher/softer than this.

@marsnoop2 indeed! she looks like had too much botox on her face on the cover.

The second cover is better than the first for me

Last edited by a moderator:
She's wearing Versace Fall 2014 (first cover)

style.com

all the covers are superb!!

:woot: I love this cover, is so perfect, the only thing that annoys me is the necklace, is awful. I thinks this is the best cover of the year.
That happiness the cover is not saturated of texts

PD: Vogue Mexico did it again. Three covers for Mexico and just one for Latam, this bothers me so much, doesn't seem fair:(:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Latin American cover, confident attitude, siren hair and a power suit. Sure it's been retouched to hell and back but its much better than the second one which looks as if she's disguising a b*@ner.

How gorgeous, if you going for vamp, this is how to do it! All covers look good.

@marsnoop2 indeed! she looks like had too much botox on her face on the cover.

Uhh, because she has. Botox, fillers, something, just take a look through her thread.

Not a fan of Barbie Rosie, miss old natural beauty Rosie.

All three covers are SENSATIONAL, can't wait for this! Thanks for sharing, IndigoHomme! :flower:

Rosie always looks over photoshopped, but these are really nice covers.

How gorgeous, if you going for vamp, this is how to do it! All covers look good.

My sentiments exactly. You either do a concept right or don't do it whatsoever. The first cover looks fabulous, Rosie's working that Versace outfit and the necklace is just enough. I also like the second cover but the third is too much for me, a little overdone I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->