Vogue Mexico & Latin America February 2016 : Blanca Padilla by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

^If you look at the second cover´s prices Mexico is not listed, I think it could be that...
is this the first time they have a different cover for LA?

^If you look at the second cover´s prices Mexico is not listed, I think it could be that...
is this the first time they have a different cover for LA?

It's not the first time.

In 2014 to celebrate 15 years, in mexico it was Karen Elson and for LATAM was Cameron Russell

And in 2011 for the September issue cover in mexico it was Eniko Mihalik and for LATAM was Isabeli Fontana

It's not the first time.

In 2014 to celebrate 15 years, in mexico it was Karen Elson and for LATAM was Cameron Russell

And in 2011 for the September issue cover in mexico it was Eniko Mihalik and for LATAM was Isabeli Fontana

Thanks!:flower: I never knew th is

It's not the first time.

Thank you. I remember that the 2014 cover was a multi cover/foldout for Mexico then LA got one of those but do you know if that's also the case now or is the LA cover an exclusive image?

I really liked her both covers but for LA was much better :blush:

Thank you. I remember that the 2014 cover was a multi cover/foldout for Mexico then LA got one of those but do you know if that's also the case now or is the LA cover an exclusive image?

I think this is a exclusive image for the cover of Latin America

she's not relevant anymore...

In the current overrun media wh*re models and little bland blonde girls, I'm not sure that's quite the insult you meant it to be.

I find her absolutely stunning, a classic beauty. I wouldn't have blinked at these covers if she wasn't on them.

I love this cover, something uncommon for this magazine, feels very serene and elegant

'Corte íntimo'

Alvaro Beamud Cortes - Photographer
Marina Gallo - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Ilham Mestour - Hair Stylist
Luciano Chiarello - Makeup Artist
Blanca Padilla - Model

models.com via nastassia

What a fantastic editorial, and so many great potential cover shots. Blanca is so beautiful and like I said Cortes is really becoming a powerful photographer.

What a fantastic editorial, and so many great potential cover shots.

Absolutely agree with you! The first and fifth shot would've made great covers, but overall it's a great edit. The best I've seen from them since that anniversary bonanza.

Thanks for posting, IndigoHomme!! :flower:

Absolutely agree with you! The first and fifth shot would've made great covers, but overall it's a great edit. The best I've seen from them since that anniversary bonanza.

Thanks for posting, IndigoHomme!! :flower:

completely agree with your cover shot choices, but what a great editorial :heart:

Blanca is sooooo incredibly beautiful! I don't understand why she doesn't get more work. This is really great editorial

MAR DE AMOR
PHOTOGRAPHER: ENRIQUE VEGA
MODEL: ELISABETH ERM
STYLING: VALENTINA COLLADO
HAIR: COLIN YEO
MAKE UP: VINCENTE OVIDEO

photocouture-show.com

Does Blanca have also an editorial for the second cover too or is it only the posted one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->