Vogue Mexico September 2017 : Lineisy Montero by Ben Weller

yessssss, La Montero giving me life, natural beauty at its finest.

She just like Mica, looking the same on each and every editorial, and cover.

She just like Mica, looking the same on each and every editorial, and cover.

Agreed, still don't get her staying power. So many other MOC deserve more recognition than Lineisy, like Aya Jones.

Yikes, such bad covers, very underwhelming for September! I agree, she's not a very good print model at all which is probably why we don't see her that much anymore. Tilted head on all three covers? Very original.

The first cover could work with some cropping, and definitely make-up to cover up that mark on her face. Natural beauty or not, this is Vogue and it's September.

I wonder if it will be the same cover for Latinoamerica edition... The only thing i can read is "Mexico... Mexico... Mexico"!

It's a lovely cover and like many other Vogue Mexico covers, it's a foldout. The main is always the one with all the words and quotes written over it.

I'm sick of these models... Lineisy, Mica, and Fernanda who always have the same look.

Does anyone know, do they sell Mexican/LatAm magazines in Cuba?

Love the second cover.... different for Vogue Mexico but really lovely...

So cute. She deserves these covers.
Full images in better quality:

Previews (from an editorial by another photographer I think)

facebook.com/VogueMexicoLatinoamerica/

^^^ Catalogue is VM’s signature— their tagline is: We make expensive designer clothes and top models look as pedestrian as possible.

Doesn’t matter that she’s not versatile, she’s genuinely radiant and effortlessly cool. Even when she’s in mediocre catalogue shots like these (with the laughably terrible cut-and-paste job they did to her hair against the VOGUE masthead. With the B&W cover, the editing must be too hard so they just took the “G” out altogether LOL), she simply glows.

^^^ Catalogue is VM’s signature— their tagline is: We make expensive designer clothes and top models look as pedestrian as possible.

Doesn’t matter that she’s not versatile, she’s genuinely radiant and effortlessly cool. Even when she’s in mediocre catalogue shots like these (with the laughably terrible cut-and-paste job they did to her hair against the VOGUE masthead. With the B&W cover, the editing must be too hard so they just took the “G” out altogether LOL), she simply glows.

^This 1000%

I completely agree.

I'm truly happy for her. I think she's a hard-working and humble girl, and whether you like it or not she's radiant and beautiful. I agree with you, she's not versatile, but I'm proud of her.

She's absolutely beautiful.
The third cover is sublime.
Reminds me of a young picture of my mother.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->