Vogue Nippon August 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^ The model in "The Bride Wore Black" is Anna Jagodzinska and the ed looks amazing!

You can see part of the story in her thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
don't like the pose or expression..fun cover though

So cute ^_^

Lovely pose and composition - it's nice to see the model's head not being strangled by a G or U ^_^:D
Yes. I don't know what that was all about, but I'm definitely glad that they've abandoned the idea of making head-in-letter covers their 'thing' :neutral:

Thanks a lot for the review, Dieselmax :flower:

^We don't just have the cover, Dieselmax already bought this issue but that's not unusual for Vogue Nippon.

sasha always look great on any edits. she is the queen of the editorials...

I don't like the cover as much seeing it in HQ.

Her lips look different than usual.... and one of the things I love the most about Sasha is her lips! Such wonderfully shaped lips...they were always like a work of art to me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait to see content :buzz:

Sasha is just so good at what she does. Her versatility is amazing. Love the cover.

Coco's editorial taken by me

In the Sweetness of Day

I think she looks quite fantastic in these. :blush: Excuse the bad quality though, I took them with my cell phone camera.

Man Vogue Nippon sure is efficient; I was looking for the June copy (too late!) last Saturday and all I could find was this... even the July ones were gone.:ninja:

I will put more up later.:wink:

Sasha behind the scene

Taken by me

Again sorry for the blurriness.

thanks for the snaps! I love Coco's ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back