Vogue Nippon January 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Sorrenti

Kendra & Guinevere's eds are lovely.:heart: So bummed that Gisele doesn't have an ed.:(

Love Olins' editorial. The colors and the soft mood work so well together.
Still no sign of Edita's editorial?

Yes Guins edit is striking, love the styling and setting:heart:, love Kendra too think i prefer her with darker hair but shes still lovely:flower:

^ I'll definitely getting the issue, JUST for the supplement. Thanks for posting.

This can be the first VN interesting supplement, although the captions overlapping the portfolio pictures could have been wisely avoided, but that's just one of the flaws of VN poor artistic direction. I will keep this supplement (seems to be the first of a series collectable), while all the others always go directly to the dustbin.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm a little confused... is this a 136 pages supplement? or just a section inside the main issue?

Guinevere's ed is great. She never disappoints me!

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm a little confused... is this a 136 pages supplement? or just a section inside the main issue?

The Kate Moss supplement is separated from the main magazine.:flower:

Edita Vilkeviciute by Mario Sorrenti
styled by George Cortina

community.livejournal.com/fashion_screen

Icons
Photographer: Matt Irwin
Models: Daisy Lowe, Caroline Sieber, Alice Dellal, Pixie Geldof

my caps from ebook3000 pdf

^^ Edita's editorial is one more reason to get the issue, it's so gorgeous, though reminds me, more "clothed" version of Vogue Paris May, June/July eds by Sorrenti aswell.

Errr, each shot of Edita's ed is kind of repetitive. I was probably expecting too much from the ed. But she looks stunning and the ed itself is great anyway.
I ordered this issue anyway. I'm waiting :smile:

Love Editas edit, shes such a bombshell and plays this character so well, love her in the gold lace Pucci dress:heart:

SOME NEW TIPS
Photo : Eric Maillet
Hair : Olivier Lebrun
Make-up : Yumi Endo
Manicure : Elsa Durrens
Model : Alexandra Tretter

ebook3000

I was already going to get this issue for the cover alone, but Edita's story solidifies my purchase. Reminds me of a Dolce cruise campaign from awhile back. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->