Vogue China April 2009 : Lucy Liu by Mario Sorrenti

thanks Aja for the scan and snaps

Lucy looks OK, she deserves a Vogue cover. But the cover is a little off partly due to the Cavalli dress and the green...

The cover and the font doesnt bother me at all, i think she looks fine, i love that its not a typical celeb portrait image.

But the content looks wonderful, Aja Mok thanks for the review, scans and snaps. :flower:

who styled this annoying cover? Andrew Richardson?
the hairdos from all eds except Liu Wen's are a little bit overdone

Couture will never tire me..the palette in Magdalena Frackowiak's ed is divine..but the whole idea reminds me of Meisel's work..maybe the giant ball ?.....
Liu Wen..mmm..could she get a higher position in Mag only by working out her facial expression more..to me it's too plain and still dull as if she hadnt recovered from some sort of cosmetic surgery ....
All the eds are fantastic definitely except for the Lucy Liu's "get in baby tonight i'm yours" one

I don't like the cover, green looks bad and Lucy's dress doesn't look much better.
Magda's ed looks amazing, love the poses and colors!

Her face looks awful, but I like the cover.
Magda's edit is beautiful, I love it.

I thought it was a Vogue Nippon cover I dunno why.
It's okay maybe I am even indifferent. Her face looks rough or overly photoshopped or both.

"Dresses of time"
ph: Daniel Jackson
styling: Joanna Schlenzka
model: Liu Wen

* Scanned by me

^ Amazing ed, starting to love Daniel Jackson.

Magdalena and Constance + Sigrid looks fierce as well, looks like an amazing issue, hope I can find it somewhere in UK or Austria :(

I love the Dresses of time editorial.
Daniel Jackson's photos are pure & beautiful.

Thank you for the scans Aja Mok.

Magdalena's ed seems wonderful, her poses and the colors are great ^_^ I already loved the 3rd shot :heart:
I liked the cover too :shock:

Bright Mixture
ph: Anthony Maule
fashion editor: Andrew Richardson
models: Constance Jablonski & Sigrid Agren

Scanned by Aja

Magic of colours
ph: Solve Sundsbo
styling: Anastasia Barbieri
model: Magdalena Frackwiak

Scanned by Aja :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread