Vogue Nippon May 2010 : Lily Donaldson by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Terrible. What is going on with her hair? And that make-up? Lily looks 10 years older than she really is!

I don't mind the trashy styling, but the hair/make-up combination really irks me. It doesn't suit the aesthetic of the Vuitton collection, imo.

Heavens above that is one f**ked up cover if I ever saw one.:o
What a bloody mess.....and not a hot one either.....from the styling, to the clothes, to the fonts, to the colours, to her hair. The mess never ends.:blink:

Beautiful cover, great to see Lily on it. ^_^
yeahhh it's nice to see her there, I also like the spring fresh feel to it and the colors everything is really nice there, I would have loved to see more expression though or more romantic or severe coz here it's almost in the middle but great cover :D

it's much better than their previous cover....which isn't really saying much.

Vogue Nippon sure likes to combine green with orange on their covers.

It like it though.

I don't get why, it's a very bad combination
But maybe it's just me, I dislike everything about orange.

Love the cover. I love that color combination... It's just attracting me :lol: And glad the font has become colorful again. Hopefully the eds are good as well.

Love the color! It's such a spring cover! :smile: Good to see some new work for Lily!!!

I reposted the cover in the first post. Everyone will be able to see it now.

there's nothing i like about that cover : the model, the colors, the styling and the hairstyle are just fails imo.

I Like the cover the best in a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->